Acadiana, if you are interested in working with the film industry here is how you can register in the LEI Database:
1.) Register your home, property or business as a Filming Location!
2.) Register yourself as Crew or Talent!
3.) Register your business as a film Support Service!
This is a great one-stop-shop for local and out-of-town productions to find the resources they need in Lafayette and Acadiana. And all information in the LEI Reel Scout database will automatically show up in the Louisiana Entertainment database!
Latest In Lafayette
- July – Louisiana Production Hotline
- Product Placement: NBC
- Update: Louisiana Film Incentives
- Southern Screen Film Festival submission deadline is August 1st.
- Filmed in Lafayette: Lincoln Motor Company presents, “Open Your Eyes”
- Final Touches: Holbrook Multi Media Oversees Post-Production for John Fallon’s The Shelter
Did you know Louisiana offers a Sound Recording Tax Credit?
The State provides a 25% tax credit for sound recording projects defined as music, poetry or spoken-word performance made in Louisiana and produced in Louisiana in whole or in part.
$5,000 minimum expenditure requirement for Louisiana residents
$15,000 minimum expenditure requirement of out-of-town musicians recording in Louisiana